Payment of registration fees can be made via bank transfer or through the Conference registration payment gateway.
Message for Credit Card Users:
- Only VISA or MasterCard are accepted for online credit card payment.
- DCIS 2019 registration payment gateway is a 3D secure credit card payment gateway to protect cardholder and the merchant. Kindly authenticate your credit card with your bank before proceeding for payment via credit card as you are required to enter the “One-Time Authentication (OTP)” code to initiate the transaction of your payment.
- In the case where your credit card transaction(s) is(are) unsuccessful, kindly refer to your local bank to inform that you will be conducting an overseas credit card transaction as there might be a restriction made for International Transactions due to security reason.
- Or, please check your credit card limit as it may have exceeded the monthly transactions allowed.
- If the error still occurs after you have checked with your local bank, kindly contact us for further assistance.
Remember that, once your paper has been accepted, you must register before September 15th for the Scientific Committee to officially accept your contribution. Each paper must have an associated registration.
Send to the Technical Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) a document proving your status as a student in the current year.
Send the following details to the Technical Secretary: Name as it appears in your passport, nationality and passport number. We kindly remind you that you shall be registered for the Conference (with the fee correctly paid) and your paper accepted in order to apply for the invitation letter. The invitations will be sent by e-mail.
Once the registration form and payment are received, the Technical Secretary will acknowledge then by e-mail. If acknowledgement is not received in 5 days after payment, please contact the Technical Secretary.
To those who pay through the Conference registration payment gateway: FUNDACIÓN EUSKOIKER will issue an invoice and the Technical Secretary will send it by e-mail.
To those who pay by bank transfer: Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU) will issue an invoice and the Technical Secretary will send it by e-mail.
In any case, if you need an invoice before the payment, please contact the Technical Secretary.
REPLACEMENT REGISTRATION POLICY
In case a replacement of a registration is required, please contact the Technical Secretary before October 15th. After this date replacement is not allowed.
In order to obtain reimbursement of delegate registration, all cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Organization via email to email@example.com. 75% of the registration fee payment will be reimbursed, if a cancellation is received before September 15th. 50% of the registration fee payment will be reimbursed, if a cancellation is received between September 15th and September 30th. No reimbursement will be made after October 1st.