We encourage submission of manuscripts on the following or related topics:
- Test and Fault Tolerance, Reliability physics and modeling
- Variability-aware design and tools. Temperature, aging, radiation…
- Ultra-low power systems
- Energy management and harvesting
- Hardware for machine learning, neural networks and high performance systems
- FPGAs and GPU-based accelerators
- Reconfigurable devices and systems
- IoT and applications (industry 4.0, personalized healthcare …)
- Educating Methods on Electronics
- Emerging technologies for circuits and systems (FDSOI, 3DICs, NVRAM, NWFET, silicon photonics, quantum …)
- Industrial applications
- Power Electronics – Devices & Systems
- Electronic and communication technologies for smart farming (special session)
- PhD Poster Competition (special session)
English is the official language of the conference. Manuscripts in PDF format must be electronically submitted for blind peer review through the Authors’ Area.
Paper submission relevant dates
Manuscripts, in PDF format, must be submitted electronically before April 30, 2019. Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or non-acceptance by email as close as possible to the published author notification date of July 15, 2019. The notification email will include comments from the reviewers.
Final manuscript submission of accepted papers
The final manuscripts of accepted papers, in PDF format, must be submitted by e-mail to the Technical Secretariat before September 30, 2019.
Selected papers will be included for publication in IEEExplore. The authors of selected papers will be invited to send the required IEEE Copyright form.
All accepted papers will be accessible during the conference through an online repository.
Formating should conform to the IEEE Template for Conference Proceedings: single-spaced, double-column, A4 page. Paper length is limited to 6 pages (including the complete text, all figures, tables and references).
a The LaTeX System Tester is included in the LaTeX archives content. The package includes instructions on how to test your LaTeX system settings and reconfigure them as necessary to enable you to emulate the “control output” for the best PDF conversion. You are strongly encouraged to perform this test before laying out your final manuscript.
b Access IEEEtran LaTeX Class (template) V1.8 packages and IEEEtran V1.12 BibTeX (bibliography) packages. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. See template documentation for details.